Ellie's Tracker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

8 weeks

Wow! I can't believe how fast the time goes!  Ellie is 8 and a half weeks old! She's growing so fast. Too fast. She has a fantastic smile that I get at least one of every morning. She is finding her voice, so I love hearing her "stories." While there is still a lot of arm flailing,  her hands are open more. And she is getting a very strong neck! She holds her head up very well. Lately, she's been sleeping 6-7 hours through the night! It's awesome!

I am on Christmas break at work. The next 2 weeks are going to fly by, but I am so excited to spend it with Ellie. Staring at her is my favorite pastime, and I think she literally changes before my eyes sometimes. She is such a sweet baby, I don't know how I got to be so lucky.

Mama Saree

No comments:

Post a Comment