Ellie's Tracker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Let's Do This!

So I'm a little late to the game, but I am going to try keeping up with a blog about Ellie.

I am currently 22 weeks & 1 day pregnant. Elliana Mae is due October 27, 2012, and Hubby and I couldn't be more excited! We have so much to do before she gets here. Everyone says the time will fly but it sure doesn't feel that way. I cannot wait to meet her - but I will!


I have so much to catch up on from the last 22 weeks, but I will do it slowly, in hopes of keeping up with the blog!

I have decided to take on the task of sewing all of Ellie's nursery bedding: fitted crib sheets, bed skirt, curtains, changing pad cover, quilt, and flat sheets and pillow cases for when it becomes her toddler bed (so it'll all still match). I will post updates as I finish some of these projects! Currently I've only completed 1 fitted sheet and the quilt squares are cut out! I ordered extra fabric so I could make a shopping cart cover, too, because I love the fabric so much! You'll see!

That's it for now!
Mama Saree


No comments:

Post a Comment