Ellie's Tracker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Photo Bomb

I couldn't post the pictures from yesterday, so here they are!

27 weeks!



I made a changing pad cover to match the rest of the nursery.


I also made pieces to go on a generic mobile. It's a little wonky - the triangle piece is too lightweight. I will have to add something to made it a little heavier so it all levels out. Still matches though!


Finally, a double-sided flannel blanket. It's a nice big size to lay on the floor. I just love this fabric so much!


I did make another non-matching changing pad cover this morning. It is flannel and very cute fabric. It'll probably go on the downstairs changing pad. I need to go buy a new memory stick for my camera before I can take anymore pictures!

Mama Saree

No comments:

Post a Comment