Ellie's Tracker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 26, 2012

BUMP! 31 weeks!

Yesterday was the 31 week mark. Looking at a calendar, I only have September and October Saturdays left! I do what I can to make it seem closer! People have started asking if I'm getting nervous. Absolutely not! I am just so excited to see her and meet her. Of course I want her to stay put until October 27th, she needs to be fully baked! But I can't wait to hold her and kiss her!

My mom and I went shopping yesterday. I got a new maxi dress. It's so super cute! I took my 31 week bump photo it in!


I've noticed that Ellie's movements aren't just quick jabs anymore, but more of a smooth rolling feel across my upper belly. I could literally keep my hand on my belly all day. Feeling Ellie move is one of my very favorite feelings in the world!

Instead of sewing today, I spent the day cleaning and doing laundry. I really need to pick up the sewing pace, but with family coming next weekend, I have a lot of housework to do! I've been slacking lately.

I'd have to say heartburn/acid reflux and swollen feet are my worst symptoms. Everything intensifies in the evening. Luckily, once I make it through the night, my feet and ankles are back to a recognizable size.

I can't wait for my shower next weekend! I can't wait to see my family and am so happy that they are making the trip down for Ellie and me. It really means a lot to me.

My posts are not as often as I'd like, but I either have a lot to do, or I don't do anything at all! Haha! I have a lot to do this week, but one of my tasks in the midst of cleaning is to finish the darn glider makeover! I'd like to have it done so my family can see it! Hopefully I can get that accomplished and show it off!

Mama Saree 

No comments:

Post a Comment