Ellie's Tracker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 15, 2012

34 Weeks BuMp!

Today I am 34 weeks! Only 6 weeks to go! I am so ready for Elliana to be here! I have everything I could ever need and more! Although I keep making lists of "a couple more things" and then I buy those things, and then next thing you know, I've made another list! Confessions of a shop-aholic?? I think so...

Here is my bump - please excuse the cat hair on my shirt... I napped on the couch earlier. Hubby said I was snoring!


Tomorrow the shelf will go up on the wall in the nursery. I have so much excitement about that! I can get the diaper station ready! I did a load of baby clothes laundry today! That was super fun! Tomorrow I'll wash sheets and towels and burp cloths and such.

It's kind of sad that I'm prepared so soon. Now I have nothing to do but wait. Time has basically stopped. Maybe, just maybe, I'll actually finish the crib skirt in the next six weeks? It's already measured and cut! I just need to hem it and sew it together. All I'm lacking is the motivation!

Until next time!

Mama Saree

No comments:

Post a Comment