Ellie's Tracker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

I have a stalker

Twix was first of the pets. I got her when I lived in my first apartment in college. She's a little cat, weighing in around 9 pounds. She does not like strangers - she runs and hides at the drop of a hat! She's always preferred me over Hubby, but isn't really a "lap cat." She will lay on a piece of furniture in the same room as us, but always at a distance.

In the past 3 months, Twix has been stalking me. She's constantly trying to lay on me, and if not on me, near me. I think she knows about Ellie. It's so funny. She could be in a completely different part of the house, and if I get on a couch, she appears. We have started shutting the cats out of our room at night - not only because they will be shut out once Ellie arrives, but because I couldn't get any sleep due to being walked on and kneaded all night!

Anyway, I think Twix's little baby obsession is kind of funny, and I try to get pictures of it whenever I can. Sometimes they work out and sometimes they don't. But here are a few pictures to enjoy!


Mama Saree & Twix

No comments:

Post a Comment